Test: Quiz: Join Clauses
Review your answers, feedback, and question scores below. An asterisk (*) indicates a correct answer.
1. The primary advantage of using JOIN ON is: Mark for Review
The join happens automatically based on matching column names and data types
It will display rows that do not meet the join condition
It easily produces a Cartesian product between the tables in the statement
It permits columns that don?t have matching data types to be joined
It permits columns with different names to be joined (*)
2. The keywords JOIN _____________ should be used to join tables with the same column names but different datatypes. Mark for Review
3. The following is a valid SQL statement.
SELECT e.employee_id, e.last_name, d.location_id, department_id
FROM employees e JOIN departments d
USING (department_id) ;
True or False?
Mark for Review
4. Table aliases MUST be used with columns referenced in the JOIN USING clause. True or False? Mark for Review
5. You can do nonequi-joins with ANSI-Syntax. True or False? Mark for Review